Creamy Chicken Pasta

21:07 Unknown 0 Comments

I have a crazy obsession with moisturising, I know what you're thinking "what has moisturising got to do with cooking?" Anyways, one day I was applying my moisturiser and I loved the feel of it; the velvet smooth texture on my skin and I thought "well what can I make that's creamy, what can I create so I get the same feeling when I eat?" It had to be creamy obviously, soft and gentle and not harsh to eat. So I thought of a creamy pasta and believe me I was pretty impressed with myself when I made this (and it got finished pretty fast too!). You guys have to try this creamy recipe it's quick, easy and so addictive!






Ingredients
     - Pasta (any kind you like) 
     - Sunflower Oil 
     - Sliced White Onions
     - Chicken Breasts, cut in cubes
     - Blended Tomato Tin
     - Salt (to taste) 
     - 1/2tsp Pepper 
     - 2 & 1/2tsp Ginger Garlic Paste  
     - 1tsp Blended Green Chillies (optional) 
     - 1 &1/2tsp Red Chilli Powder  
     - Fresh Green Pepper, sliced and diced 
     - 2tsp Dried Parsley 
     - Frozen Veg (optional)
     - 1 tub of Double Cream
     - Cheese (grated)

Method
     - Boil some pasta in a pan.
     - Grab yourself a second pan and lets cook the chicken. Add Sunflower oil and onions. Cook till the chicken is white in colour.
     - Add the blended tomato tin to the chicken (2 if you want your pasta saucy)
     - Put it on a slow heat and stir well.
     - Lets add a little more flavour to it, add:
          - Salt
          - Pepper
          - Ginger Garlic Paste
          - Blended Green Chillies
          - Red Chilli Powder
          - Fresh Green Pepper
          - And Parsley
     - Mix well and leave it on slow heat with a lid on, let it cook for 15/20 minutes.
    
     - (Optional step) Add the frozen veg to the chicken and mix, as it's frozen let it cook for 10 minutes with the lid on. Guys again this is optional on whether you want veg or not. I added the veg so there is more of a filling.
     - Now add the double cream and stir well.
     - Lets add the pasta we boiled earlier to the mix along with some grated cheese.
     - And finally for deco and garnishing purposes, lets sprinkle dried parsley on top and your good to serve.

Beauty of this dish is you can choose to serve in two ways, one is the above and the other; put it in a dish with cheese and sliced tomatoe on top and bake in the oven on gas mark 7 for 15/20 minutes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: