Prawn Stir Fry

17:10 Unknown 1 Comments

So there isn't so much a story with this recipe I was just majorly hungry, actually let me correct myself, "I was 'hangry'" eek! I was craving Hakka noodles from the restaurant Maida but I had no one to go pick up the food had I ordered and I was too lazy to walk all the way to the restaurant and cash out on the way. It was this very hunger that actually inspired me to make this prawn noodle! I wanted to make something that would taste like Hakka noodles or even close enough and so I played around with what I had and kept it simple (believe me I was too hungry to experiment to the max). And I made a lush meal! This is perfect for students; it is so quick and easy and doesn't require so much time and effort, so if your feeling 'hangry' why not whoop this up? Enjoy.....

Feeds 7 

Ingredients
     - 4 packs of Egg Noodles
     - Veg of your own choice (fresh or frozen)
     - 1 Large Pack of Prawns, set aside to soak and defrost
     - Green Pepper
     - Red Pepper
     - 2 - 3tbsp Olive Oil
     - 2 & 1/2tsp Crushed Ginger Garlic Paste
     - Salt (to taste) 
     - 1tsp Pepper
     - 2tbsp Dark Soy Sauce 
     - 1tbsp Corn Flour 
     - 1/2tsp Red Chilli Powder

Method
     - Boil the egg noodles in water.
If you have frozen veg boil these in a pot on its own.
     - Lets chop up some red peppers and green peppers.
     - Keep wokking out people, grab a wok and add some olive oil.
     - Add 2tbsp crushed ginger garlic paste to the wok too and keep it on low heat.
     - Not lets add the prawns to the wok too. 
     - Put it on fast heat and stir fry, you can now add:
           - Salt.
           - Pepper.
           - And Dark Soy Sauce.
     - Add your choice of veg to the wok and keep stirring.
     - Add 1tbsp of corn flour and yup you guessed it, keep stirring.
     - Add the noodles we boiled earlier and stir fry.
     - Keep it on fast heat and check for taste.
     - Finally, add the red chilli powder, put it on slow heat and stir well.

Your all good and done guys, so switch off and serve!

You Might Also Like

1 comment: