Tight Budget? ... Try my Vegetable Spaghetti Stirfry

20:22 Unknown 0 Comments

You ever get that feeling where your so hungry but don't want to takeout, you just want something nice and homemade but you don't have a lot to use, you have no meat and all you want is to eat something quick, easy, and tasty? 
Well have no fear this recipe is one my quick and tasty ones! I would defo recommend this to any uni students. 
I love this recipe; everything I got was on a tight budget. I purchased my spaghetti from Tesco, I used the 'Tesco everyday value spaghetti' which was 20p, fresh lemon 30p (each, of course I only needed the one) and the stir fry packs which was £1. There are so many options for stir fry so you can pick whichever tickles your taste bud, all for a £1. If you do opt for a larger pack the price will increase but that would all depend on your own individual price budget. The masalas that I used are all basic ingredients I always have in the household and weren't too much of a worry for me to purchase but it was so relieving to know that something so easy could be made at a generous price. So guys here it is my vegetable spaghetti stir fry! 

Ingredients:
     - Spaghetti
     - Half a Lemon
     - Olive Oil
     - Stir Fry Veg
     - Szechuan Hot & Sour Cup Soup Sachet
     - Salt
     - Pepper
     - Soy Sauce
     - Chilli Flakes
     - Garlic

Method:
     - Boil some spaghetti in a pot with water.
     - Squeeze half a lemon to juice it up and add the lemon itself into it once done, let it boil.
     - Drain the water from spaghetti (do not wash in cold water).
     - Put the spaghetti pot back on the cooker and let it heat on fast heat.
     - Drizzle olive oil over and toss for a minute or so.
     - Add some Stir Fry Veg.
    - Grab the Szechuan Hot & Sour Cup Soup Sachet and follow the instructions on the box, once made add it to the spaghetti.
     - Add the following too and stir well:
              - Salt
              - Pepper
              - Soy Sauce
              - Chilli Flakes
              - Garlic
     - Put a lid on it all and let it cook for 15 minutes.
Bon appetit your good to serve, quick and easy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: